Micro Roni Gen 4 CAA Tactical PDW Converter for Generation 3,4,5 Glock 17,22,31,19,23 & 32
This is a regular Stock Version, which requires a tax stamp if you live in the states, but there is also the new micro roni stab gen 3.5 that does not require a tax stamp, as it is a non-NFA product.
But that is something of another review. (which will be coming out soon enough!).
The new Micro Roni Gen 4 is compatible with Generation 3,4,5 Glock 17,22,31,19,23 & 32
Which makes it much more useful than the previous micro roni gen 3, because in previous generation you needed to purchase two different models for different glock models, but now you need just this model for all of these glock models!
The new Generation 4 features some very interesting additions -
- No pistol disassembly required – Just drop it into the kit and lock within seconds.
- Long Picattiny rail – Allows combining two devices (i.e. Red-dot, magnifier or NVG).
- Two extra right and left Picattin!y rails for mounting additional accessories.
- Ambidextrous, easy and fast cocking handle.
- Optional: Full-Auto ambidextrous cocking handle.
- Ambidextrous trigger-guard safety.
- A right-folding stock for easy concealment and carry, yet the pistol can be operated (grip, cock, and shoot).
- Right and left serrated thumb-rests for better control on recoil and muzzle rise.
- Front extra magazine carrier for fast reload.
- Front integral tactical light (Optional).
- Front extra magazine carrier for fast reload. (Not on S&W and Glock 21 models)
New, Gen 4 Features:
- Captive charging handle - remains within the kit.
- Larger and flared ejection port - allows better
- ejection, especially of weaker ammunition.
- Open hatch with access to the pistol's slide-stop.
- New triangular-shaped barrel shroud -
- Compatible with our "Plus" muzzle accessories, and allows shifting between full and medium-sized Glock pistols ( i.e. Glock 17 to 19)
- Compatible with Gen. 5, 4 & 3 Glock pistols.
You definitely want one in your arsenal, and to get one you can order the micro roni gen 4 here:
Video Review: Micro Roni Gen 4 CAA Tactical PDW Converter for Generation 3,4,5 Glock 17,22,31,19,23 & 32
Micro Roni Gen 3 vs Micro Roni Gen 4
Alex the owner of sLOVEnc Youtube channel from Slovenia has made the first review about the Micro Roni Gen 4, and he covers the differences of the generations.
The Use of the Micro Roni in the Range
He also shows the improvements of the groupings while using the micro roni gen 4 vs using just the Glock.
Watch the Review made by Alex, sLOVEnc from Slovenia: