CompM4s 2MOA AimPoint Sight Without Mount and Accessories
Description:For dealers only.
CompM4s 2MOA AimPoint Sight Without Mount and Accessories
For dealers only.
- Free Shipping For Order Above $150
- 30 Days
- 10% Discount For Registered Users
- Lowest Price
- Over 200,000 Orders Shipped
Details & Specs
For dealers only!
If you are a dealer, please contact us for more information regarding this product.
The Aimpoint® CompM4s sight, with low battery compartment, belongs to the CompM4 series sights which are the finest sights Aimpoint has ever produced. Improvements include improved energy efficiency that provides up to 8 years of continuous use from a single AA battery!
The first Aimpoint Comp sight came out in 1995 and today there are more than 1 million sights from the Comp series in use worldwide. All Comp sights are soldier-tested and combat-proven, in other words they are extremely robust high quality products.
The Aimpoint® CompM4 series of sights are the toughest sights that Aimpoint has ever produced and they are the standard infantry soldier sight in many NATO countries. These optics are extremely rugged and operate continuously for up to 8 years using a single AA battery. The competition is not even close. The Aimpoint CompM4s is the latest version of the U.S. Army´s M68CCO (Close-Combat Optic), continuing a legacy that Aimpoint has maintained since 1997.
The CompM4 has a top-mounted battery compartment while the CompM4s has a low battery compartment – this is the only difference between the sights.
Complete and Ready to Mount:
The standard configuration of the CompM4 series of sights contains the sight(CompM4 or CompM4s), a QRP2 mount and a standard AR15 spacer. These sights alsocome equipped with a killFlash® anti-reflection device and bikini rubber lens covers.
Customize Your Sight:
CompM4 and CompM4s sights can be customized according to your preferencesand needs. Both the standard mount and spacer can be changed to meet thedemands of your specific mission and equipment.
- Low battery compartment
- Compatible with every generation of NVD
- ACET technology allows up to 80,000 hours (over 8 years) of daytime operation on one AA battery
- Internal voltage regulator allows the CompM4 to be used with any AA size battery
- 7 NVD settings and 9 daylight settings
- QRP2 mount has twice the clamping force of the original QRP, and the mounting knob is wider and shorter to improve operation and lower the risk of snagging on other gear
- Mount base is keyed into to the body of the sight to absorb recoil
- Mount base screws directly into the sight – no separate sight ring required.
- 500,000 hours of use on NVD setting
- 2 MOA dot for close combat and long distance engagement
- Matches perfectly with Aimpoint® 3XMag
- Unequalled light transmission
- Front lens opening is threaded for addition of killFlash® anti-reflective device
- Submersible to 150 feet (45 meters)
- Vertical spacer included
- Type classified as the U.S. Army’s new M68CCO
- Improved adjustment caps are easier to remove and protected against impact
- Can be used with a carry handle adapter for use on all M16 rifles
- Mechanical switch for speed and reliability
Art.No: 12172 (2MOA)
- Operating principle: Reflex Collimator sight with LED
- Optical magnification: 1x
- Aiming dot size: 2 MOA
- Dot intensity: Visible against a background luminance of 0,1 to 55 000 lx
- Optical signature: No optical signature is visible at 10 meter distance, front side, on appropriate settings with NVD 3
- Dot color: Peak Wavelength: 650 ± 10 nm
- NVD compatible: Yes
- Optical coating: Anti-reflex, all surfaces and multi-layer. NVD-Compatible 1, 2, 3
- Clear aperture: 26 mm
- Eye relief: Unlimited
- Battery type: AA size battery, (rechargeable 1.2V), alkaline/lithium 1,5V or ithium 3-3,7V (acceptable voltage 1,2-5volt)
- Battery life – Day time use: 80.000 h continuous (pos. 12 of 16). Responds to >500 000 hours at NVD setting (pos. 4)
- Power intensity: 7 NVD and 9 Daylight, of which 1 extra bright
- Length sight only: 120 mm (4 3/4″)
- Length std conf: 135 mm (5 5/16″)
- Width: 72 mm (2 13/16″)
- Height sight only: 60 mm (2 3/8″)
- Height std conf: 72 mm (2 13/16″)
- Weight sight only (incl battery): 268 g (9,4 oz)
- Weight std conf: 376 g (13,2 oz) incl. Lens Covers, Kill-Flash, Mount, and Spacer
- Housing material: High Strength Aluminum
- Housing finish and color: Matte black
- Material mount and spacer std conf: High Strength Aluminum
- Surface treatment: Hard anodized, matte
- Height of optical axis – sight and mount: 30 mm (1 3/16″) over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Height of optical axis – sight, mount and Micro spacer XX: 39 mm (1 9/16″) over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Adjustment: Range ±2 m at 100 meters (±2 yds at 100 yds) in windage and elevation, 1 click = 16 mm at 100 meters = 13 mm at 80 meters = 9/16″ at 80 yds
- Temperature range operation: -45°C to 71°C (-49°F to 160°F)
- Temperature range storage: -51°C to 71°C (-60°F to 160°F)
- Temperature shock: Operable after a temperature shock between -45°C and +71°C. Duration: 4h of Hot +71°C, 4h of Cold -45°C. Cycling: 3 times
- Humidity: Operates despite humidity. Limits: RH: 95%, Temp: 20ºC to 50 ºC, cyclic
- Immersion, static: Operates after immersion until temperature is stabilized + 10°C compared to the water. Limits: Depth: 45 m (150 ft.)
- Shock: Operable before and after shock. Limits: X-axis: 500 g, 0.7 – 1.1 ms (3 shocks), Y-axis: 40g ±4g, 11 ±1ms (2 shocks in each direction, Z-axis: 40g ±4g, 11 ±1ms, 2 shocks in each direction. Functional during exposure (room temperature)
- Vibration: Operates despite vibration. Limits: Vibration, sinusoidal in a frequency range of 10-150 Hz. Frequency: 10-30 Hz, ±1.587 mm, Frequency: 30-150 Hz. 5.75 g, 1 octave/min
- Chemical resistance: Withstands occasional contamination of: Hydraulic oil (FSD 8407, Tryckolja 021), Lubricating oil (FSD 8127, Motorolja 5W/30), Lubricating oil (FSD 8220, Smörjfett 220), Lubricating oil (Break Free), Fuels (FSD 8612, Diesel fuel oil), Solvents/cleaning (FSD)