Olight Warrior X Turbo Rechargeable LED Flashlight Kit
Featuring a powerful flashlight and a suite of adaptive gear, the Olight Warrior X Turbo Rechargeable LED Flashlight Kit will meet the needs of hunters and law enforcement professionals. The kit includes a remote pressure switch and scope mount, plus red and green filters for after-dark tasks without disrupting night-adapted vision.
- Powerful performance: Using the included 15A high-discharging 3000mAh 18650 lithium battery, the Warrior X produces a 2,000-lumen output and 560-meter throw allowing you to see even during heavy rain or foggy weather.
- Heavy-duty build: Thick aluminium body and a 3mm tempered glass lens allows the Warrior X to endure a harsh 2-meter drop test without even a cracked lens.
- Quite to Conceal: Quiet metal tail switch built for environments where stealth is key.
- Green & Rechargeable: Charge directly from the tailcap via the Olight MCC USB charging cable to avoid frequent battery change.
- Easy Operation: soft and deep press the tail switch to easily change between 2 output levels
- The world’s first tactical flashlight with vibrating power indicator: Vibration alert if the battery is low ( power ≤30% vibrate once every 5 minutes; power ≤10% vibrate once per minute; power ≤5% vibrate 6 times per minute).
- The world’s first tactical flashlight with an optional magnetic remote pressure switch Allowing you to switch easily between handheld and weapon mounted. The remote switch also provides constant on OR momentary on.
- A wide array of available accessories: including a silicon grip, magnetic weapon mount, picatinny rail mount, lanyard, pouch, MCC magnetic charging cable, magnetic remote pressure switch, USB car charger, and colored filters.
- Two optional lumen configurations: ideal for hunting, law-enforcement, and household applications. (default program: 300 & 2000 lumens for hunting; 2000 lumens & Strobe for law enforcement)
- In high setting: 150/300/600/1100 lumens; 6.5/105/27/52 minutes of runtime
- In low setting: 150 lumens, 12.5 hours of runtime
- Optimized for long throw
- Stainless steel push-button tailcap switch
- Compatible with optional push-to-lock, magnetic-attaching remote pressure switch
- Comes with high-capacity, high-discharge 21700 battery
- Tailcap magnetic charging
- IPX8-rated waterproof
- Impact-resistant to 4.9'
- Removable tactical grip ring and pocket clip
- Measures 6.2 x 1.0" with 2.3" head diameter; weighs 10.4 ounces
- Clamp a flashlight to the maintube of your riflescope with this scope mount from Olight. The mount accommodates flashlights with a diameter of 25 to 35mm.
- Olight MCC3 Magnetic Charging Cable for M2R Pro, S2R, H1R, H2R, S1R II, S2R II, Seeker 2 Pro, L-Dock
The Olight MCC M2R Pro, S2R, H1R, H2R, S1R II, S2R II, Seeker 2 Pro, L-Dock Magnetic Charging Cable gets its power from any standard USB source like 110 VAC wall adapters, 12 VDC car/vehicle plugs, solar chargers, or power banks. The charging cap connects using their innovative magnetic charging port to charge the flashlight's battery.
- M2R Pro
- H1R, H2R
- S1R II, S2R II
- Seeker 2 Pro
Change the color of your flashlight's beam for special applications with the Olight Green Lens Filter. Specifically designed for their M21, M22, M23, R40, and Warrior X LED flashlights, a rubber collar allows it to fit snugly and securely over the light's emitter head and an integrated loop lets you put a tether through it so your filter won't get lost. This filter changes the beam to green, which allows you to navigate at night without affecting your night-adjusted vision. Many game species are unable to see green light, so this filter is especially useful for hunters traveling to a blind or stand before sunrise to get set up without spooking game.
Change the color of your flashlight's beam for special applications with the Olight Red Lens Filter. Specifically designed for their M21, M22, M23, R40, and Warrior X LED flashlights, a rubber collar allows it to fit snugly and securely over the light's emitter head and an integrated loop lets you put a tether through it so your filter won't get lost. This filter changes the beam to red, which allows you to navigate at night without affecting your night-adjusted vision. Red light is ideal for reading or navigating in the dark, especially if you don't want to disturb nearby sleeping companions.