Micro Roni Gen 4 (G4) CAA Gearup PDW Converter for SIG P320 9mm / .40 Cal - Coming Soon!
Micro Roni Gen 4 (G4) CAA Gearup PDW Converter for SIG P320 9mm / .40 Cal – Coming Soon!
The same, great conversion kit will be released for the SIG P320 in the next few months!
This new, improved version of the Micro Roni will feature two slots for drop-ins one for the Micro Roni flashlight (MRFL) and an additional one for the Micro Roni Laser (MRL)
The newest compact addition to our pistol to carbine conversion kits line. Lightweight and sturdy platform for your various Glock pistols.
Included in the Kit:
- Micro Roni Gen 4 for SIG P320 9mm / .40 Cal
- Micro Roni Manual
- No pistol disassembly required – Just drop it into the kit and lock within seconds.
- Long Picattiny rail – Allows combining two devices (i.e. Red-dot, magnifier or NVG).
- Two extra right and left Picattin!y rails for mounting additional accessories.
- Ambidextrous, easy and fast cocking handle.
- Optional: Full-Auto ambidextrous cocking handle.
- Ambidextrous trigger-guard safety.
- A right-folding stock for easy concealment and carry, yet the pistol can be operated (grip, cock, and shoot).
- Right and left serrated thumb-rests for better control on recoil and muzzle rise.
- Front extra magazine carrier for fast reload.
- Front integral tactical light (Optional).
New, Gen 4 Features:
- Captive charging handle – remains within the kit.
- Larger and flared ejection port – allows better
- ejection, especially of weaker ammunition.
- Open hatch with access to the pistol’s slide-stop.
- New triangular-shaped barrel shroud –
- Compatible with our “Plus” muzzle accessoriesץ
- SIG P320 9mm / .40 Cal
Also Available for the Following Pistols:
- Micro Roni for Glock 20, 21
- Micro Roni for Glock 26, 27
- Micro Roni for S&W M&P Standard & M2.0
- Micro Roni for Beretta APX
- Micro Roni for CZ P07 and CZ P09
- Micro Roni for CZ P10C
Made of Polymer & Aluminum
Note to US Buyers:
All the US buyers need an SBR tax stamp to assemble the Micro Roni and their pistol together
Here is a simple guide how to get the stamp: https://www.yrsinc.com/en/blog/how-to-get-your-sbr-tax-stamp