RONI 16" CAA Gearup PDW Conversion Kit with IGB 16" Barrel for Glock 17, 19, 22 & 23 - USA ONLY!
RONI 16″ CAA Gearup PDW Conversion Kit with IGB 16″ Barrel for Glock 17, 19, 22 & 23 – USA ONLY!
Only sold in the US! Fully legal in all states! No SBR tax stamp required!
ADD THESE ACCESSORIES TO YOUR CART:
Available on backorder
Fully legal in all States Besides California and New Jersey!
California and New Jersey: Due to their laws and regulations pertaining to firearms and firearms use, All RONI, RONI STABILIZERS, MICRO RONI, & MICRO RONI STABILIZER PISTOL CARBINE CONVERSION KITS are not authorized for sale or use in the State of California and New Jersey.
No SBR tax stamp required!
A quick overview of the Roni
- CAA Roni G2-9
- IGB 16″ Barrel
The RONI (pat-pending), Pistol to Carbine weapon system conversion kit provides you the experience of owning a carbine system with pistol.
- No pistol disassembly required – just “drop” it into the shell.
- An integrated below rail is mandatory.
- Upper flattop rail – allows combinations of sight,
- Adjusted to fit any magnifier or night vision.
- Three Picatinny rails for additional accessories.
- Optional to add flip-up Backup sights (#FRS / #FFS), PBSS, OPS, ROCASE,PLS1Q and Aimpoint H1 on discounted prices!
- Accepts silencers – up to 35.5mm diameter.
- Optional to add quick-release brass-catcher.
- Mill – Standard! No gunsmith requires!
The Roni comes with FREE 3 years manufacturer warranty! (priceless)
Fits Glock 17, 19, 22, 23 Gen 3-4 with Rail
* Will not fit any non standard version of glock 17, 18, 22, 23
Made Of Aluminum & Polymer
Measurements (with no addons):
- Weight: 1,400 gr.
- Length: 47 (Closed Max) – 57 (Open Max) cm.
- Width: 6.5 cm
- Height: 14 cm
Beware of copies! Many sellers are selling an airsoft version of the Roni (which is made of plastic) as the original roni.
The original Roni is made by strong Aluminium rails and top of the noth Polymer which they carefully design to meet any need.
We are selling the original Roni, GUARANTEED!
Note for US buyers:
All the US buyers need an SBR tax stamp to assemble the roni and their pistol together
Here is a simple guide how to get the stamp: https://www.yrsinc.com/en/blog/how-to-get-your-sbr-tax-stamp
*** The RONI BMX version does not require a tax stamp.
Easy guide of how to install your RONI:
The Roni does not require a gunsmith to be installed, just “drop” your pistol into the Roni and you are ready:
RONI G2-9 CAA Tactical PDW Conversion Kit for Glock 17, 18, 19, 22, 23, 25, 31 & 32
Gen 3 & 4 Glock 16" Long Barrel - IGB Austria Match Grade Polygonal 16" Threaded Barrel For 9x19 & .357 Sig Caliber