Our Eku Pro are light and extremely durable protective tactical glasses with metal frame and four high quality polarized PC lenses. The multi-lens system allows you to match your eye protection depending on your activity and the weather conditions.
Those glasses are the ideal solution for people who need a versatile glasses and will not compromise on style and quality.
Included in the box:
- Eku Pro eyewear.
- A hard protective case.
- A small screwdriver.
- A cleaning cloth.
- Four high quality polarized lenses, one in each of the following colors: gray, yellow, orange and transparent. Gray is installed by default.
- Comes with four interchangeable one piece polarized lenses, gray, yellow, orange and transparent.
- Lenses are attached to the frame with one screw. Four integrated pins are used to align the lenses with the frame completely securing the lenses to the frame.
- Half rim, modern design with high FOV.
- Extremely light - only 23gr (0.05 pound).
- 400 UV Protection.
- Meets CE, FDA and Z87 Standard.
- Frame is made of metal.
- Lenses are made of PC (polycarbonate), a durable, light, and UV-resistant material.
- Our glasses are backed up by our Unlimited Lifetime Warranty.
Dimensions and weight:
- Size: 143x121mm.
- Nose Width: 17mm.
- Weight: 23gr.
How to choose the correct lenses?
- Gray Lenses
- The most common type of lens color, it dims the bright sunlight to ease the strain on your eyes.
- While the lenses do darken your version, gray does not alter color. Gray tint is best for bright light situations like water sports because it blocks out the brightest of the sun’s rays.
- Yellow Lenses
- Have excellent contrast enhancement and depth perception properties. They are especially effective in night driving, haze, foggy or overcast conditions helping to increase visibility. Yellow enhances contrast by filtering out the blue light effectively. Hunters, pilots, and tennis players find them helpful for this purpose.
- Transparent Lenses
- Perform well in dark conditions and are helpful to protect your eyes from dirt, harmful UV rays and other foreign objects.
- Orange Lenses
- Orange lenses can improve both contrast and depth perception in addition to reducing glare.
- Frame material:
- Metal frame, including stainless steel, aluminum, and titanium. The frame is easy to adjust to your face and less obtrusive to your field of vision.
- Lenses material:
- The lenses are made of high-quality polarized lenses (PC) to increase contrast and provide superior glare protection. This is known for its excellent optical properties, impact resistance, and great optical clarity.
Three steps to properly maintaining your tactical eyewear:
Step 1: Blow off any loose dirt or debris from your lenses.
Step 2: Rinse your lenses with cool water or directly spray the cleaning solution onto the lenses.
Step 3: Use soft microfiber cloth provided in this kit and wipe clean. Let the lenses air dry before re-wearing them.
Note: If you’re not immediately putting the protective eyewear on, store it in a secure spot like the pouch. Never put unprotected eyewear in your pocket.
All of our products are protected by our Unlimited Lifetime Warranty. Read more in our warranty page.