Skeleton Style Collapsible Stock for Commercial or Mil-Spec Tubes (CAA Industries - SBS)
Skeleton Style Collapsible Stock for Commercial or Mil-Spec Tubes (CAA Industries – SBS)
- Free Shipping For Order Above $150
- 30 Days
- 10% Discount For Registered Users
- Lowest Price
- Over 200,000 Orders Shipped
Details & Specs
CAA USA Skeletonized Buttstock (SKBS), originally designed to meet the demands of tactical operators, eliminates excess weight without compromising on strength or durability. Made from a high-strength, nylon reinforced polymer with an over-molded rubber cheek weld contoured and texturized to provide additional user comfort, the SKBS mounts to both MIL-Spec and commercial buffer tubes via a compression ring ensuring a super tight fit and eliminating any chance of movement, no matter how slight. Additionally, a thumb activated extension pin locking tab slides to secure the SKBS in place, thus preventing any accidental stock movement.
The SKBS easily adjusts in length to accommodate the user with an easy-to-use stock latch. The grooved release latch allows for quick length changes and prevents accidental operation. Users can swiftly adjust length during use.
Less weight means more comfort for the user when shouldering or carrying. Three integral sling mounts allow for a variety of carries with web slings. Comfort is built in the SKBS with the over molded check weld and a removable buttpad for increased impact protection and as an added anti-slip surface.
- Wider and rounded frame for ultimate comfort for the cheek.
- Lever locker ? prevents collapsing stock accident.
- Rubber non-slip buttpad with tapered angle, allows faster shouldering and increased comfort with body armor.
- Two ultrasonically welded metal quick release sling mount points.
Strong Polymer Composite
- The SBS stock will fit any regular tube (commercial / Mil-Spec)
- Weight: 10.88 oz.
- Width: 1.75 in.
- Length: 7.5 in.
- Height: 5.25